An Alteration of Certificate may be filled out online, but before a new certificate will be created, we must have the original certificate in hand.  If you choose to file the form online, you will need to mail the original certificate to SHOBA, 943 Skitts Mountin Road, Cleveland, GA  30528.  Once we have the original certificte and the fees, you will be mailed the altered certificate.